- Super Tenor 4-string ‘ukulele
- Premium Curly Koa body
- Radius back
- Ebony fret board, bridge & head plate
- Black front & back binding
- Zebra wood rosette w/ Black trim
- Cobra Slotted headstock
- Sand position markers & logo
- Diamond sand inlay on fret board
- Black Tusq nut & saddle
- Black Gotoh Stealth tuners
- Aquila Corde strings
- UV Cured High Gloss body / UV Cured Silk neck
Every Kanile`a comes with a Canvas Semi-hard Shell case. You may upgrade to a Leather Hard-shell case.
Each instrument we build, with the exception of an eight string, may be equipped with a “G” fourth course (196Hz) fixed with a 0.029″ Phosphor Bronze wire-wrapped nylon-core string for no extra charge. The woven “low G-string” is tuned an octave lower, which gives a richer sound and opens a wider picking range.
Note: These are photos of a previously built `ukulele. Please keep in mind that this is a sample. In the world of wood products the finished instrument may vary from one piece to another and you will not find two pieces the same. These photos give you an idea of what the accessories look like as well as the shape and size. The woods will always vary in grain, curl and color.