One of the most astounding `ukulele players in the world lives on the lush Garden Isle of Kaua`i and his name is Aldrine Guerrero. Not only is his style vigorous and heart-pounding, his execution clean and pure but the sheer joy he emanates on stage is infectious. You want to hear him, you want to watch him and you want to play like him! He makes it possible to learn his style via the popular website ukuleleunderground.com and via his own Kanile`a signature model featuring 90-100% curl/figure through master grade Koa, the thick traditional headstock and the stunning Bird’s Eye maple rosette.
- Tenor 4-string `ukulele
- Premium Curly Koa body
- Ebony fret board, bridge & head plate
- Aldrine character sand inlay on fret board
- Aldrine signature sand inlay on head plate
- Black front & back binding
- Bird’s Eye Maple wood rosette w/ Black trim
- Side position markers only in sand
- Sand logo
- Traditional Thick Slotted headstock
- UV Cured High Gloss body / UV Cured Silk neck
- Gold Kanile`a Slotted tuners w/ Gold Butterbean buttons
Each instrument we build, with the exception of an eight string, may be equipped with a “G” fourth course (196Hz) fixed with a 0.029″ Phosphor Bronze wire-wrapped nylon-core string for no extra charge. The woven “low G-string” is tuned an octave lower, which gives a richer sound and opens a wider picking range.
Note: These are photos of a previously built `ukulele. Please keep in mind that this is a sample. In the world of wood products the finished instrument may vary from one piece to another and you will not find two pieces the same. These photos give you an idea of what the accessories look like as well as the shape and size. The woods will always vary in grain, curl and color.