- Tenor 4-string `ukulele
- Master Grade Curly Koa body
- Ebony fret board, bridge & head plate
- Aldrine character sand inlay on fret board
- Aldrine signature sand inlay on head plate
- Black front & back binding
- Bird’s Eye Maple wood rosette w/ Black trim
- Side position markers only in sand
- Sand logo
- Traditional Thick Slotted headstock
- UV Cured High Gloss body / UV Cured Silk neck
- Black Handcrafted Gilbert tuners
Each instrument we build, with the exception of an eight string, may be equipped with a “G” fourth course (196Hz) fixed with a 0.029″ Phosphor Bronze wire-wrapped nylon-core string for no extra charge. The woven “low G-string” is tuned an octave lower, which gives a richer sound and opens a wider picking range.
Note: These are photos of a previously built `ukulele. Please keep in mind that this is a sample. In the world of wood products the finished instrument may vary from one piece to another and you will not find two pieces the same. These photos give you an idea of what the accessories look like as well as the shape and size. The woods will always vary in grain, curl and color.