- Concert 4-string
- Master Grade Koa body
- Radius back
- Ebony fret board, bridge and head plate
- 50th State logo in sand on head plate
- Black front and back binding
- Sand purfling around sound board
- State motto “ua mau ke`ea o ka `aina i ka pono” rosette in Sand and Koa with Black-White-Black trim
- Sand position markers
- Black Closed Geared tuners
- Nubone nut and saddle
- Black bridge pins with White dots
- UV Cured High Gloss finish
- Aquila Corder strings
Each instrument we build, with the exception of an eight string, may be equipped with a “G” fourth course (196Hz) fixed with a 0.029″ Phosphor Bronze wire-wrapped nylon-core string for no extra charge. The woven “low G-string” is tuned an octave lower, which gives a richer sound and opens a wider picking range.
Note: These are photos of a previously built `ukulele. Please keep in mind that this is a sample. In the world of wood products the finished instrument may vary from one piece to another and you will not find two pieces the same. These photos give you an idea of what the accessories look like as well as the shape and size. The woods will always vary in grain, curl and color.