Aldrine Guerrero is a dynamic `ukulele player from the island of Kaua’i. Originally from the Philippines, Aldrine started out at local Kauai coffee shops and churches and has since gone on to stages that range from coast to coast in the continental US to international performances.
Aldrine’s style of ukulele has been spread throughout the world through live performances and through the streams of YouTube; gaining 28,000 subscribers to his channel that has accumulated over 7 and a half million views.
Guerrero is also one of the founding fathers of Ukulele Underground alongside Aaron Nakamura and Ryan Esaki. Ukulele Underground was created in 2007 with the goal of growing the next generation of ukulele players around the world by providing quality video ukulele lessons for songs and techniques, a pool of knowledge from the largest community of ukulele players on the internet, and access to some of the most valuable resources in ukulele.
Ukulele Underground reaches out to all continents of the world, bringing in about a million views every month from almost 70,000 forum members including 5,000 active members. Guerrero shares his love for the ukulele through his songs, teachings, friendships, and bonds that are made through music.
Aldrine plays the Kanile`a Aldrine Model
- 4-string D'Adarrio T2
- master grade Koa back, sides and sound board
- Fret Board:
- Ebony fret board and bridge
- Head Stock:
- thick traditional slotted headstock with Ebony head plate
- Black binding front & back
- Bird's Eye Maple wood rosette with black trim
- Tuning Keys:
- gold Kanile`a slotted tuners with gold butterbean buttons
- UV Finish:
- UV cured high gloss body / UV cured silk neck
- Other Features:
- Aldrine character sand inlay on fret board and Aldrine signature on headstock
Spread Aloha through Music
- Ke kanile‘a maika‘i pū kākou!
- The joyful sound that is pleasing to all!
Ua hana i Hawai‘i nei
- Made in Hawai`i